When I heard about this product, Natragrow Natural Eyelash Lengthener & Hair Growth Stimulator by Nature Knows, I was intrigued. With no chemicals and just a couple of pure natural ingredients, this product makes bold claims of lengthening eyelashes and re-growing hair in places (eyebrows) that may have been over-tweezed. Of course, I couldn’t wait to try!
I’ve always had good eyelashes, very healthy and long until recently they’ve seemed to be lacking vitality especially around the corners and thinner in general. As for eyebrows, mine used to be so thick it made Brooke Shields in the 80’s look tame. I’ll never forget my first major tweeze – for a photo shoot in Los Angeles circa 2000. The makeup artist asked if she could “shape” my brows and being naïve, I said sure! Next time I saw a mirror, half of my facial hair was missing and although it was more stylish at the time, I’ve NEVER been able to grow my browstash back! So this product made me super eager to review…maybe I’d have an option, once again, to shape my eyebrows how I see fit!
The directions are simple; apply the oil to eyelashes 3-5 times a week for thicker, longer lashes. Same for eyebrow area.
1) From previous reviews, I knew it would take a few of weeks of use to show a difference. I faithfully applied the Eyelash Lengthener 4-5 times a week. By the beginning of week 2, I noticed a change in my lashes, but they didn’t seem longer. I would say “more conditioned.” The strays were behaving and they felt nice. I was happy. By the first of week 3, one day put on mascara and said “Holy cow! My eyelashes are longer!!” I couldn’t believe it. How can a simple blend of castor oil & almond oil do this?! People have even remarked on how lovely my eyelashes are and curious if I had a special mascara or if they were fake! I was thrilled.
2) The price is only $7.90 and as far as I can tell, the bottle will last a very long time! They even offer a loyalty discount of 10% online.
3) There’s absolutely nothing in it but natural ingredient.
1) I have not noticed any re-growth of my brow-stash. Maybe that takes longer and I’ll keep putting the oil on for a few more weeks. If not, maybe I’ll sue the makeup artist that took my brows away.
2) The application, although not difficult, isn’t super clean. The bottle doesn’t have a squeeze device or wand applicator, so you have to pour some onto your fingers and spread. Seems like there’s a better way. The oil is good for your skin though, so I just rub the excess into my hands!
Overall, for delivery, price and good-for-you-ingredients, I’d totally recommend this product to a friend that wants to beautify & lengthen their lashes. There’s no reason to spend lots of money on harmful chemical-laden products when you have Natragrow from Nature Knows!